Saturday, August 1, 2009

2nd Aug


I'm over halfway through watching The Labyrinth (I'm liking it so far, they dont make cool costumes like they used to its all CGI now), I have to wait an hour before finishing though D: so I thought I'd pass some time on here before starting to read my book Child X.

I also need to read To Kill A Mocking Bird for school in September. I tried to do some coursework today but I just get distracted soooo easily!! Anyway I thought I'd read the books I got from the library first as they need to be back soon, then I'll read To Kill A Mocking Bird before reading the books I bought. I might actually try and buy TKAMB as the copy the school gave me is gross with writing all over it, I'm sure my parents will lend me the money. Funny actually I was watching A Walk To Remember earlier and Mandy Moore was reading TKAMB. I thought it was rather coincidental. And yea, I cried my eyes out again though not as much as before.

Oh I started a petition on a site, so far I think I have 5 signatures including my own lol. I dont know who I'm gonna send it to when I actually get enough signatures but... I thought I'd be helpful, I cant just sit around and let injustice happen. Hopefully if enough people sign it'll help get a restraining order against the stalkers. I dont really know if its my place, maybe they'd rather be left to deal with it alone but... I'm too nosy for that!!

The reason for the shit writing on the picture? Paint, I'm on the TV not my laptop or computer so theres no photo editing...and the wireless mouse connection isn't very good :P


TEAM TOM!!

Petition link:

No comments:

Post a Comment