Wednesday, August 19, 2009

19th Aug


Yikes, just about over that.

Not very good. I dont think I should be giving advice about depression when I cant really control mine, I'm guessing its back after that little episode. I feel so lethargic. I suppose I already knew it would come back, going back to school is the worst. Shit. I dont want to think about it. I have to go away next week, I hate going away I want to stay home, in my room forever but I force myself to go out like today even though I felt horrible.

I forgot I was supposed to be going out with my friend tomorrow. I thought it was friday. I think I'm going to have to cancel/reschedule. I feel so tired. At least I didnt hurt myself this time, not that I always do or anything but I have a couple of times, I've never told anyone just as well no one reads this blog. I'm tired and feel awful.

I wish I could makeup my life, like a story. Fantasy is so much better than reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment