Thursday, August 6, 2009

6th Aug


This fucking laptop is seriously pissing me off! It keeps not responding, after hours of working on a project in paint.net when I decided to save it it crashes!! D:

And there's a fly that's been buzzing around my room for the past 2 hours. Ew. I'm meant to be asleep by now!! I have to tidy my room tomorrow for Friday and I need to do it before I go out at 4 so I want to be able to wake up fairly early at like 10 to get started and do some other stuff, but now I'm not going to wake up in time AND THE PROGRAM STILL WONT SHUT!!! I feel like crying in frustration but I wont, the Internets now being really slow and fucking up. I hate technology.

Yea my computer just froze up again... not a good day. I woke up took the pictures for the depression post (the project that just crashed unsaved) and stupid me used the same marker that I did yesterday forgetting that it was hell to get off only this time instead of being on my hand it was all up my arm, thank god for exfoliating gloves thats all I can say, but cant he fix my laptop? I think its the Paint.net program... I'll have to start from scratch tomorrow I guess while doing the million other things I have to do. And I wanted to write. Omg, things keep popping up!! Yea so as I was saying I wanted to write I have 2 projects on the go not to mention all the book I wanna read!! And I havent even started my coursework...shit.

Lol, Aren't I lovely when I'm in a bad mood? :P

Something lovely to cheer ANYBODY up a picture of Bill Kaulitz, he looks so cute with his new look, when he is skinny he looks like a pixie! In a good way though.

Well rather than spending a few minutes blogging it has taken almost an hour thanks to my crappy computer and the fly is still buzzing around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment