Thursday, August 20, 2009

20th Aug







I think I was just having a bad day yesterday... A normal person can have a bad day right?

I was just tired and had an argument and *coughperiodcough* so you know :)

I'm fine today, just as well I cancelled on my friend I would have missed it anyway lol.

Toyz is not in HMV and will not be in HMV which is the only big music store in my city and I checked the smaller ones too nothing I know its out tomorrow but they didn't have it on coming soon/pre-order or the old album either. I doubt they'll have Humanoid either. Damn, I'll have to get it on itunes which sucks cause I wanted the CD, I like Cd's you can touch them and arrange them (Yea I'm weird like that ;))

Well... oh apparently CherryTreeRadio is airing the full single Automatic soon, I'm waiting on it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment