Wednesday, August 19, 2009

19th Aug




Just sitting here listening to some Wham! ;) No seriously I am. 'I don't want no freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedommmmmm' (8)

Anyway I'm in a weird mood despite having a pretty umm nothing day, wonderfully sad? Its a sad day for happiness. Tokio Hotel released a preview of Automatic its great Bill gets his voice really high its beautiful. Its kind of disappointing, why cant I be German the lyrics are totally different in the other language more meaningful. I think I'll get both Humanoid albums... I also want to get Cinema Bizarre's Toyz but I cant find it on amazon or play. Germany get both bands. I wish I was older and lived in Germany and I wish I hadn't dropped German!

I seriously love music, I'm having a music trip, you know, like one week I'll be mega into movies and watch like 5 films anoter music which is more appropriate as I dont have to sit on my ass when listening to it.

Oh went to the cinema the other day saw The Timetraveller's Wife? I think thats the name anyway, but yeah its ok. Nothing amazing. Yeah, I cried lmao, suprised?

New pictures as well, Bill is so cute! I seriously am pining for someone I never met. Damn teenage hormones, or damn Bill's hotness? well damn something!

I need to stop going to bed hungry, makes it harder to sleep...

Eeeeeps random mood.Bill. Picture. Soo... good:(

No comments:

Post a Comment