Monday, August 17, 2009

16th Aug


Well I haven't posted in a while, maybe I got a life ;)

My Internet AND laptop are being totally spaztic on me as usual so I'll try and keep t short but knowing me its not gonna happen, see I'm rambling already!

Well, Not only have Tokio Hotel been in the UK without my knowledge (I'm not sure there's much I could do if I had known except drive 4 hours to London airport, if someone would take time off work to meet them tired and pissed off for a brief few seconds and then driving about 6 hours (rush hour) home... hmmm could have happened?) maybe it was just as well. Theres been a few pictures and whatnot released including some of Bill in the studio dubbing the Arthur und die Minimoys sequel and someone spotted that he had his nipple pierced, must have hurt like hell, they don't really do it for me.

But yeah I also have a new fave band, they don't beat Tokio Hotel but they're second and they're also German... Seriously, why cant I live in Germany? They're called Cinema Bizarre, slightly more upbeat music and they're crazy, its hard to pick a favourite as they're all so unique (not that TH aren't but Bill is just so beautiful the others cant compete, well Tom could as they're practically identical lookwise but its about more than looks) anyway I think I have to favour Kiro hes just so cute! Hes like a PIKACHU I just wanna put him in my pocket! Yu has an amazing torso (not that Kiro doesn't) and is more ummm hot (not that Kiro isn't) Strify is just Stify (honestly I cant explain, hes just cool), Shin is sweet and I haven't seen much of Romeo... they're kinda mysterious too noone seems to know their real names (its assumed Romeo is Romeo and apparelty Yu is Hannes. But the other 2 are a total mystery) its kinda annoying but you know whatever floats their boat.

So I'll put up a picture I made for my YouTube page, this is the version with my face covered up cause well it aint a pretty sight ;) it has a mix of Tokio Hotel and (well me) Cinema Bizarre with Bill and Kiro singled out of each band. Oh and I've got lyrics from both band's songs dotted around the place, I thought it was pretty good seeing as the program I used it on completely wrecks my computer when I'm using it! Like I always say please dont use it, it has me in it so even though my face is covered up I still dont want it everywhere, if you want a picture spend 5 hours making one yourself! :P Oh and click on it to get better quality :)

Well so much for a short post... stop, stop typing now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment