Monday, August 3, 2009

3rd Aug



Yayyy,, we got the wireless Internet working... I'm back on my laptop.
I'm trying to paint my nails atm (yes its sticking) but I haven't used any of my nail varnish except the black in sooo long its all gloopy, yuck.
I have that magic dance song from The Labyrinth (its really confusing how some people say Labyrinth and others say The Labyrinth) stuck in my head, its seriously hard not to fall in love with that film, And I know Jareth is MEANT to be seductive and all but seriously I find it creepy that I'm so entranced by him, I mean how old is he there late 30's early 40's, it like Indiana Jones, and Captain Jack Sparrow but different at the same time I think its the voice. Anyway I'm babbling.

You remind me of the babe.
What babe?
The babe with the power.
What power?
The power of voodoo.
Who do?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the babe :)
Told you it was addictive
(Seriously grab yourself a bag of skittles and a Labyrinth DVD and your set for life ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment