Thursday, August 27, 2009

27th Aug



Just came back from visiting the family for a few days, not fun.

I think everyone's family is slightly dysfunctional but... OMJ mine is beyond.

AND I just got my exam results!! I met up with my friend like... half an hour ago. I did OK for someone who has only been in 2 third of the year but it was pretty shit. 3B's an A and a C, I think I'll be resitting them next year. Ahh well at least I CAN resit it without retaking the whole of the year. My sister didn't have much luck either, she didn't get into her chosen uni she was one mark off, shes gonna go to the local one i think which is still pretty good...
School starts in a week...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I am NOT looking forward to the early mornings and well school itself, too much work :P

Well I have stuff to catch up on so... bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment