Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4th Aug


Damn my pale skin! Note to self do NOT draw reminders on you hand in BLACK FABRIC PEN, it does not come off easy. So yea, my hand is now smudged grey, with Harper Lee written in black STILL on there and my skin is red from trying to get it off, not a good look. Reason I had it on there? To remind myself of the author of the book I needed to buy (To Kill A Mocking Bird). I started to read the book while I was waiting for the train on my way back from town, its not too bad, I thought it was going to be difficult language like in Pride an Prejudice idk why but so far its not *touch wood*

I went to the library and got MORE book seriously what is wrong with me, I haven't even read all the ones I got the first time and they are jut going to distract me from reading TKAMB and I've got a load of coursework which I havent even started yet. This IT stuff which I do not have a clue how to do and if we dont do it perfectly she said she'll drop us from the course jut like that! A whole year of work for nothing, and I though she was nice :(.
Oh theres gonna be another Arthur And the Invisibles film out, I read it in a magazine a few weeks ago but Tom's confirmed on his blog that Bill is dubbing the german version again. And I know it may seem retarded to watch Arthur Und Die Minimoys in german with english subtitles (my German isnt that good) but his voice is so soothing, its like hes singing/whispering/talking all at once in the film. So nice.

Thats it, I suppose. Unless you would like to know how cringeworthy Ugly Betty was tonight...no? Didn't think so :P

No comments:

Post a Comment