Monday, August 3, 2009

3rd Aug


Not that I usually think about this, well I never do I think girls who dream about their wedding day and have their dress picked out by the time they are six are really sad and the only thing I've ever thought about to do with 'my wedding' is that I probably aint gonna have one and I wouldnt want a ring, I'd prefer a tattoo on my finger but theres an amazing song in The Labyrinth, As The World Falls Down which I think would be perfect for a wedding, maybe I should become a wedding planner then I can plan other people's instead of having one myself...

Anyway my Internets fucked up I am now on the family computer after the wireless is crashed, my dad tried to install the modem but couldnt get it working so I stepped in and I have no idea how (but I pretended I did ;)) got it to work. So yayy I've been catching up for the past hour and have jsut about finished, seriously I could not live without Internet. Movies Internet and magazines they are the entertainment I need in my life... and books and friends, and one tree hill.... and gossip girl. Ok, this list is starting to get pretty long. Talking of books I finished Child X yesterday and have moved on to Missing Abby, they arnt very brilliant and theres so many errors in this book. They wrote work instead of woke and hunted instead of haunted.

Oh G2G I can hear my dad's motorbike coming up the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment