Monday, August 10, 2009

10th Aug

I am really sad, apparently Tokio Hotel aren't releasing their album in the UK!!! Its bad enough they dont do a concert in Wales and only one elsewhere in their lives but seriously no album, what have I done wrong?

I forgot to mention Total Wipeout the other day HILARIOUS Tv show, people doing a huge obstacle course into mud and stuff,, its hilarious you HAVE to watch it :)

I was told about this site in the cherrytree chatroom, Omegle.com you talk to strangers anonymously of course, which is good because then you can have fun, tough you do get perv's sometimes but you just disconnect the chat and all is good. Same if they're boring or don't like Tokio Hotel (and I cant persuade them too) they get the cut :P

I watched Holes AND Black Beauty today, i dont know where I find the time! but yea I fast forwarded some of BB as it was just horses running (who knew ;)) but Holes the adaption (we have the video, I never knew) normally films skip loads of stuff out and have totally different character but this didn't the only difference is the end of the book and that Stanley isnt fat.

Lol I realise I sound sad on here, but I do other stuff too besides watch films, read and talk to strangers!!

I need to work out a plan to get my parents to buy some software I want for video making, Vegas Studio Something or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment