Sunday, August 30, 2009

30th Aug


I think I had the best outfit on today, I had no trousers on but I still looked awesome ;)

Lmao, I bought these new pants yesterday they are white with red apples on them and the have a red band with 'pick me' on it, I was wearing it with a white vest top and my giant red cardigan, I also had my nails painted red from yesterday and was wearing red, black and silver jewellery I have never felt so fashionable in my underpants, needless to say I spent alot of time dancing to funky music :D

I am so wearing the outfit out, though I MIGHT wear some trousers,,, ohh maybe my boyfriend jeans?? or my pale blue skinnys... or black ones... choices choices but yeah.

I finished To Kill A Mockingbird FINALLY nothing happens until the last few chapters anyway, its pointless I do not know how it became a classic. Sucketh.

I now am aiming to show my retarded side a lot more, after reading MLIA (www.mylifeisaverage.com) and realising how cool they are, I never knew that many people were Harry Potter freaks lol, I wanna read the books again.

School starts in less than a week D:

I'm SUPPOSED to be going on a 'family fun day' tomorrow, kill me now.
Btw KIRO LOOKS LIKE THE GOBLIN KING IN THAT PICTURE!!! (far left for those of you uncool enough not to know who Kiro is)


Yeah thats it. Woop Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment