Friday, July 31, 2009

31st July





Ughhh I hate computers!!

My account wouldnt work, smethign about cookies, why name them cookies anyway? stupid name, stupid laptop, stupid internet, stupid technology >:(

I downloaded a free trial for Vegas Movie studio... I cant use it!! ITS TOO COMPLICATED. I thought the whole point of trails are to make you want to buy the product not throw your laptop across the room.

I am also annoyed they didnt have the dress I wanted from Dorothy Perkins,, I did however get a nice t-shirt dress in warehouse and another in Zara. The one from Zara is grey and turquoise stripes and I got a black necklace to go with it as well as some shoes. The one from warehouse is a turquoise and blue tyedye thing, sounds horrible but looks amazing with my leather jacket, I don't have any shoes that really go with it... maybe my navy converse :/

My cat has been meowing at my window, I want to let him in but I cant as we've put flea stuff on him, my sister is covered in bites so unless she has fleas... not intereting but I jut wanted you to feel my pain ;)

Watch The Hangover, man that film is HILARIOUS its one of those laugh out loud films. I love the guyish films you get, like about friendship and stuff. I mean I'm all for the chick flick romances as well but they dont usually make you laugh. I mean some of my favourite films are Stand By Me and Without a Paddle both of which are those type of film, but thats not saying much, I'm up for anything (I want to rephrase that as it sounds wrong but dont know how to :P)

Uhmmm... there was something else. Oh well cant remember.

I've posted another thing on my other blog, it about OCD not very interesting but it gives you an insight into my experience.

Night!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment