Thursday, July 30, 2009

30th July


I SHOULD be asleep now if I want to wake up in time to start shopping before it gets busy tomorrow but... :D

My parents are going away for the weekend yay, so I'll have a free house! well other than my sister... but she works Saturday and Sundays, I must find out the times of her shift.

Anyways its not like I can throw a party (because of said sister) but I'll be able to relax. Though tbh it wont be much different to usual as I'm normally left to my own devices anyway, but still it'll be good to show how responsible I am *Halo appears* so hopefully they'll leave more, and then I can have parties another time, when I feel like it *Halo leaves, Horns appear*

I should probably mention to my friends that I'm back... my msn hasn't been working, and I have no credit and I so do not phone ever, and I have a whole load of coursework to do, I should get it over with if I want to relax over the holidays.

My dad asked if I wanted to go to Australia this summer,, bit sudden i know, I declined (I know most people would kill for that but giant spiders and all those bugs creapy!! I dont know if Ive mentioned it but I am SO not into the nature thing, foxes and badgers yes, spiders and mosquitoes.. HELL NO!)

I forgot what day we have to get our results!! I think it was the 7th or 27th I hope of August not July though.

Dont you just love it when you throw something on just to pop down to the shops and it turns into an amazing outfit?? well thats what happened today. I was going to get a magazine (I know I'm a magaholic, I cant help it!!) and saw the grey tunic I wore shopping the other day (im not very good at putting clothes away) and there was this dark grey and light grey twisted belt that really goes nicely, and my sisters boots were totally the same colour grey as the dark grey on the belt!! Teamed with my big red cardigan (I love red and it apparently compliments my hair + skin tone according to some people, and sooo goes with grey, and black) looked awesome!! Of course my bag didn't REALLY go and I want wearing any makeup (except lip balm, I'm just glad I'm blessed with long lashes (I dont mean that in a showoffy way) :))and my hair was just messily clipped back but Im not gonna dress up for going to the shops!! (plus I think most people were more interested in my legs than my au natural face, ewww creepy guy flashbackk D:). I wonder if my sister will let me borrow her boots for town tomorrow.

Wow look at me rambling on about an outfit, kinda shallow but better than posting some videos that have nothing to do with me and just disappoint my fans (I'm not saying I have fans I'm just taking an innocent jibe at TK, not to offend him or anything but I'd rather know what he ate for breakfast than about a car, seeing as mot of his fan base are female... hes probably not even writing the blog himself anyway) I appologise if he sees (like thats EVER gonna happen)this but I'm just being honest.

Talking of TK, Tokiohotelrocks.com is still on the hitting scandal as admin is on holiday (lucky her) o theres alot of Perrinne hate for her, I mean I dont know weather to pity her or not, I mean hes obviously unstable but... after what her and her friends have done... and hes always SMILING whens shes talking about it its like shes happy he hit her. I cannot believe she hasn't been checked out. I would recommend the clinic I went to but thats for 'children' not adults and its not really for pyscotics, which is what she is... thinking about it T&B are barely adults and shes stalking them with her friends who are like in their early/mid 20s ewww thats pervy, and shes been attacking fans too, and seeing as the majority of the fanbase are teens well I'm sorry but that i just unacceptable. I dont think he should have hit her but he was scared and she attacked his mother! I mean if it was my mum she'd attacked and if she was harassing me, he would have gotten WAY more than a swollen eye, I had a weird daydream about meeting her (seriously I get really vivid daydreams) in a queue in M&S, weird I know, well anyway I beat the shit out of her. It probably would never happen in real life as I am totally non-violent but you know it let off some dreamsteam ;)

The picture is from my art project (work in progress) I'm doing a comic strip video thing, that is my eye + my kitty's eye in the pic and Ive done some of my magic photo shopping to make it look cool, and yes my comic is 'The TAIL of Shadowcat' (I know tail=cheesy) :D

Yawn, I should go an get some beauty sleep, believe me I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment