Saturday, July 25, 2009

25 July


Note to self: Do not go for a run when a) it is really hot + sunny b)when you havent had a drink and c) when you have just started to get a cold

I hope I dont have swine flu :P

Well I'm back from my grandparents, I got back yesterday at about 8/9pm after spending the whole day travelling (we got up at 5am!!)... being stuck on a ferry for 3 hours first thing in the morning is NOT fun, then having to go in the car for 7-8 hours with your mum driving (and getting lost) urghh it was a nightmare and I thought the 12 hour journey TO my grandparents was bad.

I managed to survive without Internet but I now have heaps to do.

My grandparents was quite good, but different to usual for a start we didnt go to the beach by their house which is a first,, possible the miserable weather had something to do with it. Anyways I managed to read a book (how I live now by meg rosoff... i would recommend it really, there were no speech marks in most of the book and it kept skipping which i found really distracting) and I listened to Being Nikki by meg cabot on the journey there (I can read a book when travelling as it makes me car sick so I go audio) which was a sequel but much more exciting than the first one (I WOULD recommend it, only it doesnt come out in book until September, but the audio book is on itunes).

I also bought the last gossip girl on itunes before I left (I knew I wasnt gonna be able to watch it on tv) which was good, not to ruin it for you or anything but... CHUCK SAYS I LOVE YOU TO BLAIR! Finally! and the new guy Scott (who totally doesnt look like either Lily or Rufus even though I think he's meant to be their son) (the picture above is of him) looks almost exactly like someone I know (the Bill guy that I was on about forever ago) seriously that is what Bill looks like its uncanny (at least in that episode anyways), except that Scott (or Chris Riggi: the actor's name) is taller... maybe they're cousins, I'll ask Bill when I see him next (If I dont die from swine flu... which I think will be likely knowing me :P)

Well thats it for now, like I said I have loads to do :D (starting with getting the taste of my mums awful fish and cheese rice goop out of my mouth... I miss my nan's cooking already!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment