Friday, July 17, 2009

17th July




I haven't been able to log in, forgot my password :P

SCHOOLS OVER!! :D

but I have to go to my grandparents next week and I dont think they have Internet, oh how will I survive!! :(

I've sorted out my work experience finally, well sort of I chose my option filled out some forms and shit.

My language has gotten really bad lately I cant stop swearing!! :S and my grandparents are strict and already disapprove of me, I hope I don't slip up!!

Lol I had an embarrassing moment today, well I didnt actually get that embarrassed but its one of those things you always read in teen mags with the red faces. It wasn't really a big deal I as just shopping and my bag broke and my boxes of (newly bought) tampons fell out and flew across the floor (oh and did I mention there was a cutish guy there, well I dont really know if he was that cute as I chose to curse, pick up my mess + walk away FAST without looking back LOL) yeah it happens :)

OMG, did you hear what happened to poor Gusti :( someone attacked him with glass bottles,, I saw the pictures its awful hes got 30 stitches and big cracks in his skull (hes also dyed his hair black, I liked the blond!! I hope Georg isn't next). Its like this guy I used to hang around with, hes got his face all stitched up, he fell off his bike (apparently he was going about 30mph or something) he crashed and his glass safety goggles smashed (Ironic eh? I think hes gonna sue the company, I would) anyway so his face got cut up and the glass went in his eye he had to have an opp and get the glass out he was almost blinded. Apparently he looks gross. So I hope they both get well soon!
Tom from Tokio Hotel is actually a really good singer I've found out (itunes has suddenly gotten heaps of Tokio Hotel music so I went download crazy, maybe Gusti can buy a body guard now?). Anyway toms voice is rather sexy I must say but he doesnt have the passion and range Bill does, but hes good for choruses.

My computer is being crappy and wont let me convert any videos which means I cannot watch or upload them!!

The weather is also being crappy,, as soon as I forked out to buy 2 pairs of shorts what happens? it rains for 3 weeks straight!! and I doesn't look like its gonna brighten up anytime soon!!

Anyways I need to finish reading a book before I go on holiday and look up where zac walked (long story).



No comments:

Post a Comment