Saturday, July 11, 2009

11th July


Oops, I havent blogged in a while,

I have my uncle and his wife over this weekend so its been pretty busy around the house.
I went shopping with my friend today, spent about £80 :S,, but it was birthday money and some art stuff so its not too bad right? I found this (it's fake, but doesnt look it) leather jacket in Republic, I got it for £10!! can you believe that its was an amazing buy I was so pleased at myself, It was reduced from like £40 I went up to the counter and was like "Are you SURE this is only a tenner?" you should have seen my face when he said yes (one of my signature cheesy ear-to-ear grins) :P

Anyway I have deepened into my TH obsession,, I have removed myself from River (sorry but it could only go so far) and am back on the beautiful Bill (he is sooo pretty), not that I ever really left I'm just more infatuated now, though I know I'll never meet him so there's no point *sob*. I think its probably because of Tom;s daily blog, I ave been driving people mad :P

My friend has walk n web on her phone so I'm always borrowing it at school to look up the website, though it takes forever to load. But I'm not that obsessed that I have posters everywhere, partly because my OCD wont let me take the Joe Jonas and Zac Efron ones that I have had for over a year up (I know, pass the sick bucket).

My little novella is building up VERY gradually I think I've done about 9 pages lol. The story isn't really there,, I think I will have too much going on if I interpret ALL my ideas into it...
Hmm is a book about, Love, sexuality, suicide, and running from the law too much??

I don't think I'll end up finishing it. I can barely start it! I don't think I'm gonna become an author anytime soon, bad career choice for me!! :D

Last week of school this week, I have looooads to do though, not exactly relaxing. Then first week of the holidays I'm off to my grandparents in the IOM (H).

No comments:

Post a Comment