Sunday, July 26, 2009

26 July


I have painted ALL my nails BRONZE!!!!!
Now if you are a 'normal person' this may not be big but for someone like me who has 'traits of OCD' and has only had her thumb painted black for almost a year now ITS A BIG DEAL!! Lets see how long it lasts

I went to see the sound of music in the millennium centre,, I've just got back actually. It was good different to the film but still awesome live. It was really busy though, not good for someone who has social phobia but once the lights dimmed I managed to concentrate on the performance. I bet I've got swine flu now, it was packed like sardines... I hope I havent given anyone my cold!

I have to say I looked quite good today, I had time to experiment with my makeup I went to the boho/rock chick look all intertwined into one... I wore my new bronze shoes (hence the the impulsive nail change), my leather jacket, my skinny jeans and my white frillyish top,, I also had on my new bracelet. I dont morally wear heels but I was kinda forced into it as my calf is pulled slightly so it hurts when my foot is flat. I had a cool Olsen/keira knightly inspired hairstyle (possibly due to watching pride and prejudice for the umpteenth time) I put it in a messy bun with my hair twisted round and two braids in the top of my hair and my fringe went all funny in the rain which actually improved it. I also did my makeup nice and bronzed, more subtle eyes than my usual, no black eyeliner in sight.

Omg, HAHA my cat is finding my underwear intriguing,, I think he likes the pink lace on it, or he is scared of them idk lol.

I put just over a pound on after my grandparents... I'm surprised it wasnt more as I ate a lot 3 whole meals a day and snacks!! though it was fairly healthy stuff and we did go for long walks.
...

I just had to chase the cat round the house after he ran off with an ink cartridge in his mouth (dw Ive taken it off him and fed him for the billionth time today... its a wonder he isn't obese)

anyways I gotta cook my tea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment