Friday, July 3, 2009

3rd July


Well its been a busy few days,

It was my birthday yesterday, pretty mellow like a normal day except I got a couple of presents and a few 'happy birthdays' I share my birthday with a couple of girls in my year and a teacher so not a lot knew it was my birthday but I'm OK with that I don't like people fussing over me.

today was an inset day so I went to the cinema with a few friends. We saw My Sister's Keeper and it is sad! It reminded me of a walk to remember a lot actually, me and my friends were crying so much, I had to leave the cinema halfway through to get some tissues from the toilet lol. All I can say is I'm glad I brought my sunglasses to cover my red eyes after haha. The film is REALLY good just bring tissues, I accidentally read a review before hand which had spoilers in and it said what was gonna happen at the end but it was a false review and it ended differently! There's this guy in it, Taylor and anyway he looks quite cute, he supposed to have cancer so they made him pale and bald in the film (he manages to pull it off) but if you see the pictures of him (Thomas Dekker?) at the premier he looks amazing, think a hotter Zac Efron (yuk at Zefron!). He also played Zack in heroes, funny huh? Zac lookalike + Zack character... kay maybe not :P

I also went shopping with my bday money. I got 2 pairs of shorts from Zara, one white, one lightish blue, and some black shoes and a blue vest top from primark. I now need to get a white feminine top thing for the blue shorts and a yellow top for my white shorts as I think that'd make a cool outfit.

Not all my presents have arrived yet as they were ordered online, I got this really good book from my grandparents full of book reviews for teens so I'm checking that out, the also gave me a gist voucher for waterstones so I can get a couple of books :)

I'll hopefully have a chill day tomorrow watching a couple of my DVDs,, does the post come on saturdays??

Well, I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment