Saturday, June 27, 2009

28th June


I watched the saddest film today. A Walk to Remember, Its brilliant but so sad. I was sobbing for half of it, since she said I love you. I mean I know I normally cry in films but I was like properly crying loads :P I kinda remembered (from someone telling me ages ago) what was coming halfway through the which made it all the more sad. I love the line at the end he says "Our love is like the wind... I can’t see it, but I sure can feel it".

I feel pretty ill today, I was quite good for most of the weeks though which is good. My birthday is getting closer, 5 more days, my sister better order my stuff as soon as she gets back or they wont be here in time. I think she gets back tomorrow.

I've got another classic song too. I dare you to move-Switchfoot. It was on the a walk to remember soundtrack but I liked it ages ago. I also have a new song, well its new to me, Lafee-Zusammer I think its translated as together in English anyways a couple of her songs are quite good but thats my fave at the moment.

Anyway, Thats all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment