Sunday, June 21, 2009

21st June


Man Ive had a busy day today, I did sit down until 6pm!

I've tidied my room (It was an total mess, clothes piled high on the floor, books all over the floor and coffee table, makeup all over my desk, pens and wrappers all over my other desk..etc)so it is spotless, polished and vacuumed and even painted my walls cause they had marks on them. My room looks really big now theres so much space, its weird.

I did 5 loads of washing and drying, ironing too. and somehow I've managed to watch A Cinderella Story aswell, I love the song on it by Jimmy Eat World, Hear Me something? I cant remember the name, the chorus goes 'may angels lead you in'. It is the sweetest chick flick. I am also aiming to watch Another Cinderella Story if I have time but I have to finish my homework first. I have the weirdest DVD and music collection lmao, a bit of everything.

I replaced the song on my youtube video and made a new one, they are both Stand By Me ones and I also have a Bill Kaulitz video. I want to make a River Phoenix one with the Jimmy Eat World one but I'll need to get some new footage as I only have Stand By Me and tokio hotel stuff on there (hence the videos I made). I quite like making them, it might become my new hobby,

Anyways I'll post the links my youtube name thingy is Janeyyy94.

I really need to organise all the films that I've taped off TV, I might do that next weekend, also I've asked to go to Ikea, I asked to get a chest of draws, curtains and a new mirror for my bday. My mirror at the moment is plastic so its a bit weird, you stand at one end you look skinny, stand at the other you look fat, I dont know which one is real, my curtains at the moment are from years ago when my room was pink, they're patchwork with hears and watering cans on them, I want to put all the folded stuff from the top of my wardrobe and some of the stuff from my other wardrobe into the draws so I can put some of my books on top of the wardrobe and have room for my new DVDs on my shelf, the only problem is the draws will go where all my shoes are so I dont know where they'll go. Boring information about me but I'm just voicing my thoughts :D.

My Stand By Me videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zgLQudbWM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2woHKLMrAJE

No comments:

Post a Comment