Sunday, June 14, 2009

14th June


I look like I've been doing something heavy lol, my eyes are red and puffy, I cant walk straight and my nose is sore and bleeding (I know I sound gorgeous ;))

Also I am staying away from pasta as my stomach is killing, its like someone is playing tug of war on my intestines lmao.

I have now watched nearly all of River Phoenix's movies. I just need to see the end of Silent Tongue, and The thing called love but I should the getting that for my birthday so I'll wait till then :) I probably wont like him much by then, I prefer the teenage River anyhow, he changed when he got older, Hollywood got to him, you can tell in his interviews that he hates the publicity and stuff, hes so self-conscious. I dont blame him, I mean thats what would stop me from acting, the fame. I'd hate to be famous, have paparazzi follow you everywhere, your life in the tabloids, no thanks. I'd rather be invisible. Anyway he was a chain smoker and got high when he was with Sue someone but I dont think he started heavy stuff until My Own Private Idaho, he was living like a hustler during filming to get into character anyway someone said 'I remember asking him if he'd ever tried it before and him saying yes, but I also remember not believing him'. Anyway, whatever.

I finally finished my art final piece. I had to redo it as the first one was not arranged like a picture or something, its not brilliant but I'm not a brilliant artist. I still need to finish a charcoal drawing I started and do a little more research on artists though.

Well I should go to bed if I want to make it into school tomorrow without looking like a zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment