Monday, June 1, 2009

1st June 2009


Back to School.


My sister is so strange. We were just discussing spots (long story) and I pointed out the 2 on my chin and she says "you know, spots kinda suit you", I asked wtf? she says "I dont know, I think you just look at them and theyre ugly so when you see the rest of your face it looks prettier" apparently it was a compliment, I have no idea how.

Anyway, It was the first day back today after half term. I wasnt actually too bad, only a little pain here and there. I didnt speak to Hannah much I was a bit too focused on schoolwork (I'm behind due to the amount of school Ive missed). She told me about New York though, and gave me a Disney shop I (mickey mouse shape) new york pen. I find it really hard to concentrate in school my attention span is like 10 minutes tops, for instance in chemistry we were watching a video about volcanoes and somehow I started thinking about the movie Ghost, random. I also thought the video said Adam instead of atom so said a bit too loudly "Who's Adam?!". Man, I'm embarrassing.

At lunch on the field I did the hoedown throwdown, how cool am I?! not. I was trying to teach my friend it but she ended up laughing on the floor.

I'll tell you a hilarious website if you want to check it out fmylife.com I find it cheers me up if I'm feeling down.

God it was hot today, I might wear a skirt tomorrow only I can find any shorts to wear underneath! maybe I could wear my pyjama shorts, theyre red, but they might be OK. I'll see in the morning, I'm weird about clothes and stuff cause I have OCD, this morning I wore my cardigan even though it was boiling cause I thought I'd be ill if I didnt, I was so dehydrated my the time I got to school, I didnt have a drink, the vending machine didnt work AND I had games first period. I love my life (that was sarcasm btw, I use it a lot).

Anyways its getting late and my neck is killing me.

Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment