Sunday, May 31, 2009

31st May 2009

OK so I'm back.

I wont be posting EVERYDAY cause lets face it my life is pretty boring. I've basically been in the house all day revising and watching TV (mainly the latter).

School tomorrow, I am not looking forward to it, I'm really nervous. I have rubbish lessons too which sucks. I just hope I'm not ill tomorrow. I kinda to get the bus home (in case Bill is there of course) but I dont really want to bump into Mandy. Anyway, I havent eaten too much today so hopefully tomorrow wont be so bad.

I dont think I have actually spoken to ANY of my girlfriends all week, how pathetic.
I basically hang around with a few girl mates at school but I dont often hang around outside of school with them, we used to be close but then one of them was really horrible to me and so I moved to new big group of friends with a friend from the original group, she fitted in right away but me being more shy couldnt really get 'in' with them and I eventually got ditched by the 'original' friend. I made friends with Mandy* and her group within the big group (I know, its complicated) but in the summer holidays last year I fell out with her over something stupid and she now hangs around with the 'cool kids', and I went back to my original group, they were happy to have me back but I was a bit withdrawn, I dont really regret it as Mandy introduced me to Bill and I'm still friends with a few people from the group, Hannah* for instance, shes my best friend, we've been nest friends for about 1 1/2 years (all this happened over a looonnnggg period of time).

So yea, I havent really talked to any of them, Hannah has been away on holiday and shes the only person I really hang around with outside of school and thats only a few times a month, but shes in most of my classes in school so I see her all the time.

I dont know how I come across to people, I think I appear differently to different people. Some I'm friendly, others I'm a bit anti-social. But thats just depending on my mood and whether I like them I suppose. Anyway I need to do some homework before school tomorrow and its almost 10pm and I dont want to stay up past 10:30pm as being more tired tomorrow is the last thing I need.

Sweet Dreams :)

*Changed the names

No comments:

Post a Comment