Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3rd June 09


Well I feel like utter shit right now. I need to take my mind off it.


Its been very Sunny the last couple of days, I DID wear my skirt, well skirts, I wore a different one today, a thinner one but got a few compliment so I guess its a keeper. I had a MAJOR tan dysfunction thingy, my legs were like totally orange lol well they were on me cause I'm like totally pale, and there was like all orange dots you know from the pores you get after shaving your legs.


Maths yesterday was funny, there were these tiny red spiders in our classroom, I found one on my maths book and freaked out to my best friend Hallie, she picked up my book and slammed it on the table, 5 minutes later she found one on her hand and 5 more minutes later I found one on my leg (and again freaked out, massive phobia of spiders), I was paranoid all lesson, it was quite funny, anyways me and Hallie were trying to find out where they were coming from, we spotted one like every 10 minutes.


Gossip girl in a bit, I think the teacher/Dan storyline is wicked the whole Serena/Dan thing was getting boring, but i wanna meet their brother. I also like the Chuck storyline atm.


Listened to the new Jobro song paranoid? its OK i think.


like Tokio Hotel? www.Tokiohotelrocks.com great site for the latest gossip, I'm LoveTH, though I tend to change my name now and again, I need something more inventive.


School today was pretty boring, not as sunny but that was a good thing. I like wearing a skirt but the only problem is my legs, I dont really like them that much, you know I can never tell if I'm fat or not you know? I need to see myself through somebody else's eyes cameras and mirrors never give you the proper picture.


I have my biology GCSE next week, and 2 more exams the week after. AND I have my ultra sound, I'm not pregnant, I think theyre scanning my stomach and intestines, cause theyre pretty fucked up, hence why I'm always ill. I have IBS as diagnosed by a doctor, but IBS isnt really a disease its just a name for a bunch of symptoms. I need to find out WHAT causes it and how to prevent it, or even if I can prevent i, I would eat lettuce for he rest of my life if that stopped it. Its really disabling people dont really realise how bad this illness can be.


Anyway, I really hope I'm not ill tomorrow I have a science revision thing at lunch that I need to be at, cause I suck at physics.


Anyways I'm going to get a drink before watching gossip girl then getting an early night.

I'll leave you a nice picture of Joe Jonas :)


Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment