Friday, June 26, 2009

26th June


I've eaten waaaayyy too many sweets :)


one of my new videos :) Bill again.

I don't have a perfect smile
maybe I'm just too shy
I'm not a beauty queen
on covers of magazines
that's something you can't deny
I got my own style


So what you see is what you get
A girl of no regrets
I'm not ideal - I'm quite absurd
I'm just an imperfect girl
I rise above this perfect world
I'm just an imperfect, imperfect girl


I wouldn't be classed as cool
I have to bend the rules
Maybe I don't fit in
I didn't always win
that's something you can't deny
I'm happy with my own style

So what you see is what you get
A girl of no regrets
I'm not ideal - I'm quite absurd
I'm just an imperfect girl
I rise above this perfect world
I'm just an imperfect, imperfect girl


It's all just make-believe
The standards that we hear
It doesn't have to be
A perfect world, a perfect world


I'm not ideal - I'm quite absurd
I'm just an imperfect girl
I rise above this perfect world
I'm just an imperfect, imperfect girl


I'm not ideal - I'm quite absurd
I'm just an imperfect girl
I rise above this perfect world
I'm just an imperfect, imperfect girl

Thats a T.A.T.U song, I just thought the lyrics were good, Theres also this other song I like, but its German (by Lafee) so I cant translate it.

Todays been pretty dull, raining, school blahh.

Yesterday was soo embarrassing, I HAD WOTSIT LEGS!! Like the girl in Angus Thongs And Perfect snogging, bright orange lmfao. To make it worse I has 2 white flipflop lines too!! HAHA, I can laugh at myself so alls good.

I went to town today, its funny(not) how they never have your size in what you want. and in one shop your a size 8 and another your a size 10 and sometimes your both in the SAME shop but in different style trousers. Confusing.

I was reading More magazine, Its the best cause thy have all the high street shops and the 'men overheard' section is hilarious

Boyfriend:What are those holes in your face?
Girlfriend:Pores
Boyfriend:What, Like cats have?

Boyfriend:(lifting up his top) Do I have a cupcake?
Girlfriend:Er, Do you mean muffin top?

Girlfriend:Urgh, I hate lemon and lime fruit pastilles.
Boyfriend:I love them! Thats why we are such a great couple, we can share packets in harmony.
Girlfriend:Aw, you're so sweet.
Boyfriend:Yeah, But I'm no Fruit Pastille.

"This bread tastes like bread. I mean I know it is bread, but it really tastes like bread"

Lmao you got to love them :)

My Mum is sat next to me right now reading my report :S She doesnt look to impressed.

Its not very brilliant I mean I passed everything except business studies but I still got a D in that compared to alot of other people's E's and F's but I didnt get enough A's only 2 in English and Geography, I got too many C's. She says shes 'relieved' that I havent done worse cause of how much I've been off. My form report was bad as "my attendence is unsatisfactory" and my "punctuality is poor".

We are also not having study leave next year for our exams! how shitty is that.

Anyways I need to do some art.

No comments:

Post a Comment