Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24 June


My laptop is really pissing me off at the moment it keeps freezing up, but I dont suppose hitting it and swearing at it will help much lol.

The weather is really hot today, you'd think being the end on the year our lessons would be a bit more chill but no, instead we are starting all our coursework for year 11. I really need to write some of my welsh coursework, I have a test on it next thursday which is my birthday, bummer.

I made the Nick Jonas video for Hannah, she loved it. I got him to say, 'its Hannah' and 'wow,youre so pretty' which I though was pretty clever, and I'm just publishing my River Phoenix one now, its not brilliant but I'll live.

I had another fake tan disaster today only this time I was wearing a skirt so the whole school could notice it :) I tried spray this afternoon, but its only stated to develop and already looks pretty dark seeing as my skin is naturally VERY pale, ive got a white line where my flip flops are lmao.

I was told we are getting our reports tomorrow, so I'll try and go into reg, and apparently our headteacher (who is a horrible and strict) is supplying my first lesson so I'm gonna get into trouble, my skirts way to short and has grey on it but oh well, its better than roasting. I actually just managed to dodge him today, I saw him coming in my direction so decided to go around a hedge so eh couldnt see me, I saw him confiscate someone's jacket. Wednesday is actually one of the days I'm allowed to be late but I wouldnt want to explain as he might have taken that away from me and I like the extra half hour I have to sleep and get ready thanks.

My gosh I'm such a spaz, I was writing this now so that by the time I'd finished this my video would be published but I forgot to do the settings so its just started now.

I probably dont make any sense.

I finished watching The Princess Protection Program, It was quite bad, Demi cannot act AT ALL. Sorry but thats true and the storylines and scripting they choose is so cheesy.

Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment