Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16th June


Man, I wish I was a teenager in the 80's. They had the coolest clothes, hairstyles, TV shows and movies. They just dont make them like they used to.


My cold is easing up ready for my exam tomorrow morning. Cant wait. Ive been doing a bit of revision. I find revising really hard, I dont know what to revise and how, writing doesnt really work, I just end up starring at the page. It sucks in year 10, at least in year 11 we'll get to go home after our exam finishes here we have to stay in for the rest of the day.


My gosh I hate the reception women at school. I went there after lesson to ask if I could go home as I was feeling awful (I looked awful too, snot running down a red nose, red puffy eyes the lot). They told me to stay in for next lesson, I said ok cause I couldnt be bothered arguing. We ad a supply in the next lesson, no work, people kept telling me 'gosh you look awful, you should go to reception' and to make matters worse my other condition (still unknown) decided to flare up leaving me in even more pain, after lesson I go back and they give me a lecture about how I shouldnt miss so much school. Do they think I want to be ill all the time. Ughh next time ill just leave without permission.


I am so going to fail tomorrow. I should go straighten my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment