Saturday, June 6, 2009

6th June


Nothing much happened today, I woke up pretty late, edited some stuff on my other blog and have been revising for most of the day really, I've written stuff around my room to try and help me remember my biology. I know know the difference between mitosis and meiosis, I always got confused before.

I watched Stand By Me today and for like the first time I didnt cry! Although I did tear up a bit in the behind the scenes when they were talking about River Phoenix, and at the end of the film when Chris says "not if I see you first" and then fades away. I really want to watch My Own Private Idaho.

I'll tell you a REALLY sad film to watch, The Departed its really good though but I was crying so much at the end, like proper snotty sobbing lmao. I get like that in films I just disappear into the story, I dont normally like sad films though, my sister once tricked me into watching atonement, I hated it, I wouldnt speak to her fr the rest of the day.

Still feeling pretty crap today but whats new?
Well, I'm going to bed before I turn into a zombie :)

1 comment: