Monday, June 22, 2009

22nd June


I made another video Stand by Me again, its not brilliant but it'll do, I'm making a Nick Jonas one and a Zac Efron one for my friend Hannah.

I'm watching The Princess Protection Program at the moment, I dont have Disney channel so I have to watch it on youtube. Demi Lovato is SUCH a bad actress, but Selena kind of rescues it.

School was rather interesting today. At break this guy in my year started a little fight thing in the canteen today with his friend, it was really weird cause hes such a nice guy and never loses his temper, he looked quite angry when I saw him in the lesson after, apparently his girlfriend (the one i was talking to in welsh on Thursday) cheated on him at a party. But the funny story is with Sarah and Liam Bless them, apparently they went on a date on the weekend and he forgot to kiss her (their first kiss) and he texted her later saying 'I forgot to do something' and so today at lunch they met up and as they were saying goodbye he said to her 'this time I wont forget' and kissed her, so awkward and cheesy lmao me and my friends were laughing so much! Apparently he wasn't a good kisser either :P

CRAP! I forgot to watch 90210 AGAIN. I'll have to catch it on 4oD.

Well thats it I want to get further into this princess crap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment