Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10th June



Havent posted in a few days, Ive been quite busy with work and stuff I have an exam on Friday and I'm a bit run down, my throat is swollen, I cant even swallow without my eyes watering lol.

I've been watching River Phoenix movies lately, I saw My Own Private Idaho, I thought River played the narcoleptic really well but I wasnt too keen on the actual storyline or the ending, It reminded me a bit of Brokeback mountain which is weird cause Heath Ledger also died of an OD. I also watched I love you to death, he was quite funny but it wasnt brilliant again with a pointless ending, And yesterday I watched A Night In The Life Of Jimmy Reardon, I thought that was quite good but again with the ending!!

I get really weird with Movies I like, Its lke you dont watch it in a while and then when you watch it after say a year you realise that it was and is your favourite movie, I was like that with Stand by Me, I also get really attached to the people that are in it, In this case its River. I get like this with bands too, I was like it with the Jonas Brothers and I was attached to Joe for a while, I was like that with Twilight and Edward (this was way before the movie), and I was like this with Tokio Hotel and Bill Kaulitz. But I'm not like crazy obsessed or anything like some other people I know, for instance my friend is like OBSESSED with Zac Efron, well shes actually got better these last few weeks but hey after 3-4 years theres gotta be only so much you can take.

Anyway so I was on youtube looking for River interviews (I'm not obsessed just interested :)) anyways I watched one of the interviews hes normally on about animal rights or some shit I can even understand and in the related videos there was 'River 911' I was curious (as I'm British I didnt know 911 was like our 999) anyways it was Joaquin's (River's Brother) phone call to the services when River was dying, how sick is that! They recorded it and turned it public, it was horrible he was only 19 at the time (Joaquin) and he is watching his brother die + hes crying down the phone 'please hurry, hes dying, hes dying' its heart breaking. And unintentionally I found a picture of River in his coffin when I was searching Stand by Me. I cant believe people would sell that information its disrespectful.

I also recently found out that one of my friends is going out with this guy who used to go out with my other friend who used to go out with my other friend! complicated I know. Well my friend Sarah is going out with this boy Liam, she originally went out with him for two days at Christmas but ended it I dont know why, anyway Liam used to go out with Hallie on and off in year 7 and 8, and at a sleepover this December she got drunk and said she still had feelings for him (to him via text) but they never did anything about it and Hallie decided she doesnt like him anymore, then my other friend Beth apparently went out with him at some point too, but that was before I knew her. I dont really know why ANY of them went out with him, hes gross and a jerk. He doesnt even talk to Sarah in school all shes got is a thumbs up, how lame! Anyway I suppose as long as shes happy but she could do sooo much better.

Omg, today Sarah. she was going on about how she didnt want to eat cause she was getting fat (this was about 2 minutes before she scoffed a wrap in 20 seconds flat, lol)! She's a moron, I knew Hallie would rub off on someone, I just never thought Sarah cared before. Apparently shes 9st (but shes really muscly) and Hallie was like 'she only thinks shes fat cause shes heavier than me' cause Hallie's 8st4lb, its ridiculous Hallie isn't fat either but shes always going on about how she is, I was like yea make it about your weight too. But its like I am shorter than Hallie AND I weight 2lb more than her so if shes fat them I must be OBESE (which thank you very much I am not!). And Hallie is shorter than Sarah by like 2inches so thats gotta mean something. Anyways theyre just doing it for attention and so people say ''aww your not fat'' but I dont see the point cause people lie, no one is going to say ''yea your fat babes, get over it'' unless they want no mates. I mean if any of my friends asked me is they were fat I'd say no even if they were. I dont really define fat though cause everyone has some fat on their body otherwise they'd be dead. But anyways this topic is boring me.

Anyways I really need to do some geography coursework that has to be in first lesson tomorrow, if its not in I'll be in huge trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment