Thursday, June 18, 2009

18th June



My gosh today has been weird. You know just that not normal feeling you get.

Anyway, I kept thinking it was Friday, I dont know why. Nobody was in school. Most people stayed home to revise, first lesson was art so I didnt notice much as its a small class, in science all three of our classes were combined, but that was good as it meant I had a physics sesh for my exam tomorrow morning, then people went home so it was just me and two friends for third period then they went home 2nd break! I was a loner in 4th period as there were only like 6 people in class so I just got talking to this girl called Sam as none of her girlfriends were there, shes nice, we had the randomest of conversations though, female bodybuilders, autistic artists, nail biting the lot. For lunch I went to my friends house, otherwise I would of been on my own all lunch break, and last lesson Ceris sat by me which was nice so I wasnt alone, even the whole of the girls who I used to hang around with were not in NOBODY and thats like loads of people.

I also had my ultrasound today, my god. First of all I made sure I ate stuff that made me feel crap, I had a kinder bueno, a cookie and a baguette, I was hoping that this would help show whatever was wrong with my gut better, I managed to be in pain for a good two hours. I needed a 'full bladder' for the scan so I drank a 500ml bottle of water an hour before but that wasnt enough so I had to drink 2 more bottles of water and wait for 10minutes, I needed a pee so badly and she pressed on my stomach really hard as well. I had PMS cramps too, the day seems to be piling it on. She nurse said everything looked fine, bummer or what! I want something to be visibly wrong, I want there to be something they can fix! I should get the results in a couple of days.

I have a welsh test on my birthday! My teacher told us today, I am crap at welsh and I am behind as is most of our class but I cannot do it!

My mom threatened to move schools yesterday, our school got a bad inspector report and a bad review in the local paper. Our head is angry. I think our school has started to go downhill but I dont know whether thats just because I have been on a 'rebellious streak' well I wouldnt call myself a rebel but I'm not really a good student but I work hard or at least appear to.
I managed to finish my drawing today too, the lips arent quite right, his ear is a bit funny and its not at the right angle but I think he looks okay, I've allready fixed it though, I thought it was quite good seeing as it wasnt traced or anything I just copied it off the picture on my ipod, not amazing but okay. I might use it for my art c/w, he can be my Clark Kent. 'm doing superheroes.

I finalised a list of stuff I want for my birthday,

Tokio Hotel-Scream (CD)
Jonas Brothers-Lines, Vines and trying times (CD)
Being Nikki-Meg Cabot (Book)
The Body/Different seasons- Stephen King (Book)
Running On Empty (DVD)
Mosquito Coast (DVD)
My Own Private Idaho (DVD)
Dogfight (DVD)
The Thing Called Love (DVD)
I know it sounds like a lot but all of the stuff is under £10 and it only adds up to about £45 in total, I thought they would keep me occupied when I went to visit my Grandparents in the summer. I'm also getting my allowance for my birthday, £35 a month, it sounds like a lot but its for me to spend on everything, clothes, makeup, magazines, going out with friends.

Anyway I need to finish catching up on Gossip Girl then revise revise revise, or read a magazine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment