Wednesday, September 30, 2009

30th Sept

Oh my, Its been a while.

Well a lot has been happening so I've been... well not bothering to waste my limited time posting.

Shit, I haven't done my geography.

Well I have dyed my hair,, It is now a purple/red/darkbrown colour thing... I got a lot of compliments so I'm guessing its good. Only one person said they preferred my old hair but we dont care about him ;)

Uhmm,, I went to the hospital yesterday, got x-rayed and shit. Saw my insides... it was swell ;) I had to wear one of those gown things... they are NOT easy to put on and are NOT comfy and I was just laying there for an age. Awkward XD

Well my sister has moved out, hopefully she'll give me a tour on friday (hopefully there'll be fit uni guys ;)), I have a half day in school. It sucks though cause I kinda miss her a bit,, and I need a lift to a party next week as my parents are away D: I dont know how I'm going to get there!!

Anyways yeah also coursework and stuff and oh Saturday skittle madness with my friend = hilarity. Fun times... so yeahh thats about it I cba telling you EVERYTHING I'll be here forever and people keep talking to me now.
Ughh my friend says I should get the bus, at midnight by myself? I DONT THINK SO!!!
Oh my friends are so epic! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment