Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16th Sept

So many deadlines... ouch I just hit my knee on my desk.

Coursework this exams that D:

And prom! its only the second week of school and people are already sorting out dates for prom! I think I'll just go with my girlfriends, there are no good guys in our year, that are single anyway (:

Oh my, the guy (Idk if I mentioned it before but... w.e) that I thought might have a crush on me apparently does, my friend told me that he was talking about it. Kill me now. I just had to walk home with him, I was as cold as I could be but apparently that just leads him on WTF??
I will NOT go out with him, if he asks me I'll just say I like someone else. Which is true so, yeah.

Oh I am bringing out my Harry Potter geek again (thanks MLIA) shes been locked up inside me for a good year or so now.

I need to go do some geography coursework. I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment