Thursday, September 24, 2009

Warning Moaning And Whining Alert

*sighs* I am so sick right now :/

I have homework and coursework but I am too ill to do it... I need sleep. I'm not even going to have a proper weekend, I'm going around someones house to do business and I have soo much work...Hold me I'm drowning.

People are pissing me off so much, but I hate/refuse to argue or bitch to other people so I'm just gonna write it on here. My best friend is constantly slagging of my friends, its really unfair I'm always nice about her friends, she doesn't even know my friends yet she thinks its OK to say horrible stuff about them to me, I really don't like it. Of course I just kept quiet, I don't want to fall out with her, too much drama and I don't need anymore. She can annoy the hell out of me sometimes.

The others aren't much better, one person I think I called Haylie before, well her and Chloe are like BFFs right? Which is great, I don't mind but what I do mind is that when I'm in the middle of a conversation with Chloe and Haylie comes up to us Chloe will completely blank me and talk to Haylie, and then if I try and finish my conversation Haylie screams at me for interrupting, I have given up talking to them too much hassle. And god they are violent! Especially Haylie, I mean Choe will poke me, find I'll just poke back jokily but Haylie she will actually HIT me, I'm like fucking hell abusive much? I hate people touching me in any way, and they know that! Just walk away, walk away. At least I have Sarah shes my saviour, kind with a hint of wackiness ;)

Don't even get me started on the rest of the shit, especially guys. Shoot me please?

Sleep. Need. Sleep. *walks like zombie* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment