Friday, September 4, 2009

4th Sept

Well, It was the first day back to school, I didnt have a panic attack or anything which was good.
My timetable is... OK :P
It was nice seeing everyone I suppose doesnt really feel like I've had a holiday much!!

I saw the Automatic and Automatic videos,, Bill looks Gorgeous!! Like even better than usual if thats possible to believe lmao. I might put screenshots on another post.
Omg, I had this really awkward conversation with my friend, I think he likes me. I really hope I didnt lead him on in anyway as well I dont see how I could of I haven't seen him in 6 weeks but fuck. Nah I dont think he likes me... does he? Well we were talking about Bill and I asked if he thought he was hot, then he asked me omg its so confusing but I THINK he said I was hot, but I wasnt asking if I was... nahhh dont worry I cant explain!!

But I saw Bill today, not Kaulitz the other Bill, the Bill I actually know. And well I thought I was over him... idk. God I don't think I even want to date anyone!! Its too complicated!!!
So yeah moving on, I had the randomest conversation with my father at dinner, about drugs. My dad was telling me how he had some in college, he said it was like being drunk and felt good and made him happy... way to make me not want to try them dude!! lmao. My mum got pissed at him for telling me but I was like I know people who do weed (which was what my dad did, or something similar) and she was like what?!?!?! I just laughed :D

Omg I am officially invisible!! IT today 2 guys were handing out folders and stuff and both had to ask the teacher who I was. One of them had the same surname as me!! how could he not remember something so easy? And all our classes stay the same as last year so its not like we were just getting to know each other we'd been in the same class for over a year! So the teacher pointed to me and shouted out THIS IS ************** in front if the whole class while I cringed and hid behind a piece of paper.

Way to start the school year (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment