Thursday, September 17, 2009

17th Sept

I'm so tired!!!

And I doubt I'll be having much of a lie in on the weekend as I have more and more coursework that need to me complete. Arghhh I cant even type D:

Boys are more hassle than they are worth. Seriously. I'm trying my best to ignore the one who likes me as I don't want to lead him on in ANYWAY and apparently he likes it when people are mean to him AND when they are nice so I'm hoping ignoring will work. The guy I DO like however seemed perfectly happy to egg on the girl who was flirting with him earlier when I was sitting by him. I of course pretended that I didn't care but boy, she ain't subtle. She seems nice though, damn it ;)

Oh well I have too much work to get into more drama. Work Work Work. My life is sooo hard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment