Thursday, October 8, 2009

8th Oct

OK so I am really really tired,, I might just about fall asleep on my laptop.
My back and shoulders are killing me, you have no idea how heavy my school bag is, and I had to carry it around town and walk all the way down to the university after school. Plus apparently stress causes shoulder pain, and boy am I stressed!!

Yeah, so I am not really looking forward to uni, I visited my sister today (I dunno if I mentioned, but she moved out a few weeks ago) she has a TINY flat, no seating area, and her bathroom is a wetroom (meaning the shower is just in the middle with no door or curtain so the whole bathroom gets wet, yuck) and she has no TV or internet, we just watched Final Destination 3... well the first half hour before I left. And the highlight? a drunk college dude saying we looked like prostitutes (cause we were waiting on a corner to get a lift home by one of my parents, though my shirt was a bit short, ITS SHRANK IN THE WASH D:) ughh I think I'll stay at home thanks.

Oh and yesterday I was in school until 7:30pm! For a business project, OMG sooo stressy. I'm in a group of 4 and we had to make a product to sell and all this shit, my and my friend did most of the work (well, to be honest my friend did, but shes a bit of a control freak, I helped out best I could) the other two, particulalry one did basically fuck all. Oh and I don't like Bill anymore I've decided (not Kaulitz, the other one) I cant be bothered and I just really, dont.

Oh on the upside I got TOYZ (the Cinema Bizarre album) -dances- its good! But there was a delay in Humanoid (the Tokio Hotel album), so I wont be getting that for another month.

So yeahh,, another joy-filled post, woot! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment