Saturday, October 24, 2009

24th Oct


OK so today I was in a brilliant mood, I was having an awesome hair day without even doing anything to my hair! I'd gone shopping in my city's new mall (getting lost multiple times XD) I'd gotten some new coloured skinnys, and some makeup that I wanted and I even got a Tokio Hotel 2010 16 month calendar that starts September this year MEANING that I could finally throw away my Jonas Brother calendar AND the calendar also came with stickers so I managed to pimp up my school planner,, but then I go look in the mirror and what to I find MAJOR BREAKOUT!! major buzz kill. And ok to some people it may not seem so major but for me it is,, and also I feel obese I've managed to gain another pound which means in about 3 months I've put on 5 or 6 pounds, and yeah I may have grown a little and yeah my boobs are a little bigger but I think due the the amount of exercise I do (next to nothing) and the fact that I'm eating more,, bleh :)) And yet I'm still eating a biscuit... way to go!


Lol, I posted my fanfic!! and made a banner (which I've posted above) my second chapter just got validated and I've started on the 3rd so yay!!


Anyways I'm missing XFactor so SHABAM! (that was me leaving ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment