Friday, October 23, 2009

23 Oct

OK, so I know I havent posted in a while but I have been rather busy, this week I had my work experience. I went to work in a nursery. All my friends though this was hilarious seeing as I hate children, but actually after this week I think theyre rather passable and maybe even adorable ;)

So yeah, I also got Humanoid, its good but I do miss Bill's old voice,, it seems a bit more strained now I dont know whether its just the new style of music or because if his vocal surgery or something or other that he had. I also bought their Zimmer 483 DVD which is actually pretty awesome, although an English version of their concert wouldn't go amiss either, but now I really miss their old looks, theyre just not the same anymore :/


Oh and I finally started writing my own fanfic, I'm not sure whats gonna happen yet but its gonna be some sort of boarding schooly thing. Its a Cinema Bizarre one but I may include the twins as I love Kiro/Bill stories :)


So yeahh I'm gonna start making a banner for it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment