Tuesday, October 13, 2009

13th Oct


Ok so my dad gave me this book 'how to master anxiety' it was meant primarily for him, he has one on depression too. See where I get this from?? See why I resent him so much?


HE GAVE ME THIS!!! HE DIDNT SORT OUT HIS OWN FUCKING DISORDER BUT INSTEAD GAVE ME EVERYTHING!! ANXIOUS/DEPRESSED PARENTS LEAD TO ANXIOUS/DEPRESSED KIDS!!


ughh.. so yeah. I think just about everyone forgot about my spaz on saturday since the pictures of another girl at the party stripping surfaced on facebook haha. But my friend DOES have a video of me dancing and miming to Michael Jackson that shes threatening to post XD


I miss the old Tokio Hotel, theyre just not the same anymore *sighs* theyre so serious. What happened to teaching people dirty words and sausage faced Bill??


Well,, I'll take a read of these books over the next few weeks... maybe I'll find something to post on my other blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment