Tuesday, November 17, 2009

17th Nov


Oh my, I haven't posted in forever (feel BAD Tokiogirl!!)

Weeeeelll... I have my mocks coming up before xmas a a fuckload of coursework deadlines. THATS MY EXCUSE!! xDD

plus,, theres not really a lot I have to discuss D:

I SAW BARNEYYY,, the purple pedophile you know the one kids ;)
well well well... yeahh thats it, sorry for such a crappy update!! D8
Oh yeahh,, I was really happy cause Tokio Hotel totally PWNED the JonASS brothers at the EMAs, they beat them for an award (why were the AMERICAN band nominated for the EMAs anyways?) and yeahh their performance rocked...
I'll try to find something interesting in my life that I feel good enough discussing.

I'll just leave you with some lovely pictures of The Sunset Triplets and Tokio Hotel to make up for it.

Sorry, byee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment