Monday, January 18, 2010

18th Jan

So I've had a brilliant day today *note the sarcasm*

Before I start my joyous rant I would like to say that I found a good YouTube artist,, check out LawsonsLyrics, Darren the singer is pretty good and the songs are catchy,, I especially love Get Around I Love You,, and Mindi-Lou is sooo sad but sweet. And theres one Cant Escape My Love I THINK its called, yeah well if anyone actually read this, you can check him out ;)
First thing I had a chemistry exam which wasnt too bad expect exams scare me shitless with my social phobia and all being locked in a room for up to 3 hours with a shitload of students = scary. Granted they put me in the special rooms with all the dumb kids who get extra time but that just makes me feel retarded. Especially when people ask me why I'm in there, cause it looks like I'm dumb (which FYI I am not, I am in top sets in ALL my subjects... well, except PE but I chose to go in bottom set to be with my friends.)

Then after lovely chemistry (my worst subject along with maths just so you know) I had my third worst subject PHYSICS,, and not only that I has a practical assessment (basically an exam just in the classroom) and guess what I had next lesson? PHYSICS AGAIN WOOHOO!! *please note that my typed words are DRIPPING with sarcasm right now*

And I was feeling pretty shit throughout all this thanks to my epic illness, and so what did I do? Why of course me being the baby I am just HAD to go home. Not only affecting my attendance but meaning I missed English which I do actually love and REALLY dont want to get behind on. And now my mother is going to come home and nag me about missing more school.

And frick, my shoulder/neck is killing me right now,, you know that part where your neck joins your back right in the middle of your shoulders... tbh its been hurting me for years now. I think its my school bags, seriously my school should invest in lockers.

Oh back to my bad day ranting shall we? ;)

So I get home and my internet is on the blink again,, and then when my dad comes home he tells me that my grandmother is in hospital cause she hasnt eaten for 3 days and thats messed with her diabetes. So yeah, I'm absolutely brilliant right now.

Jeez, I need a drink...

No comments:

Post a Comment