Sunday, January 3, 2010

3rd Jan

I love my bedroom, its the one place that I can be myself in, I dont have to pretend to be 'fine', that I'm not sick and not in pain. I can be mental and spaztic, I can get lost in my imagination and write or I can get lost in other peoples imaginations by reading or watching a film.

You know I recon you could communicate through music and songs alone... say if you were mute or something you could send songs telling people how you feel,, there seems to be a song for everything... every emotion, every experience.

I am so sick of being sick, I'm always lethargic and in pain, the fear is just overpowering. I've given up hope of living the life I want, where I can be spontaneous and lively. I'm just sick, you know?

How depressing am I today? x'D

No comments:

Post a Comment