Monday, March 8, 2010

I dont know the date.


Sooo... It seems unfair that my 'obsession' with the Kaulitz twins seems to make everyone think I'm a lesbian but when one of my friend's is obsessed with Hannah Montana and Lady Gaga that's perfectly normal.... umm hullo at least my obsessions have PENISES!

Oh and the Florida trip was a nightmare... I have refused to go on any more family holidays,, my parents can go alone or with my sister.

So yeahhh thats all I really have to say for the moment.

Schools shit, home life is shit and yeahhh... oh not to mention people have been tweeting non-stop about the TH concerts and theyre not even coming to my country EVEN THOUGH THEY FUCKING REHEARSED HERE!! WITHOUT ME KNOWING!! D:

So yeahh,, thanks a lot dudes -.-

Also,, I got these awesome combat boots (I've been looking for some for months,, inspired by Bill... I seriously wear more dudes clothes than girls nowadays xD) and wore them to school... I got a lot of people asking where I got them from so I'm thinking they might copy,, which sucks cause I totally made the school uniform ROCK whilst making sure that there was nothing the teachers could pick out and make me change... If people copy my style I am soooo going to be pissed. Its like really cool, grey and black scarf and leather jacket with black skinny jeans (school polo top) and the jeans tucked into the boots... and if I want to wear grey socks I could... rings and bracelets optional ;D

So yeahh,, on the up side since the Florida trip my cats been a lot more affectionate... or needy. Which I guess is good if you like to be covered in cat hair ;)

So yeahhh thats all I have to say for now, Peace out :))

No comments:

Post a Comment